It’s time to face the cold, hard, ugly truth:
We each suffer at the hands of others:
Those we love, those that anger or attack us… even at the hands of strangers.
None of us gets through life unscathed. But I believe conflict empowers us.
In this new video from Chris Cade, he shows you specifically how to explore the challenges and
traumas you’ve endured… and transform those stories into empowering vehicles for success and
I don’t know about you, but after watching this video, I was acutely aware of traumas I’ve held in the past… with a lot of guilt and anger about what others have done to me… and what I LET them do to me.
It’s not an empowering feeling. In fact it had given me every excuse not to try, not to dream or hope, not to love.
What Chris articulates so well in this video is that these things that happened to me… the things that have happened to you…
It’s not anyone else’s fault. It’s not your fault either.
It’s just one more story… and it’s the hardest thing for most people to change.
Chris invites us to unearth the story we may be holding – the story that leads either to hatred, anger and guilt… Or to forgiveness and abundance.
Your story is YOURS to mold and create as you choose. Chris shares exactly how in this video he just shot with speaker, author and coach Jaime Mintun.
* Why there’s a connection between writing and our personal transformation
* How our personal story develops… and how we can re-write it
* Why we see the global story unfolding with a collapsing economy, PLUS why that’s not such a bad thing…
* Why people hurt us
* How to heal the traumas in your life and move into forgiveness: of others and more importantly of yourself
* Some specific techniques you can use to change the story in your life to help move you into what most people say is the hardest step in their healing and growth
P.S. Be sure to watch the entire video for your chance to win a full scholarship to the Inscribe Your Life program!